2002 Isuzu OBD2 Link Error

Hi;
I have a 2002 Rodeo with a 3.2 motor. The Check Engine light is on and I cant get my reader to link with the vehicle. I even tried a Snap On Modis and all I get when hooking it up to the DLC is 'Link Error" Do
they use proprietary equipment on these? I was able to trace most of the wires to the PCM and I have continuity in the wires I was able to check.
Thanks for any help Pat
komobu wrote:

search posts at http://forum.planetisuzoo.com/index.php