2004 Rodeo CEL and RP lights

The "Check Engine" and "Reduced Power" lights have come on my 2004 3.5L Rodeo.
The light came on after filling the car with gas. The "Reduced Power"
light comes on periodically. I can get it to go off by flooring the accelerator. The car slowly revs up to about 4000 rpm and then it "kicks in", the car accelerates and the light goes out.
The OBDII codew are (from my mechanic) 1767 and 1239.
Any thoughts on the problem or a solution?
Thanks, Scott