Latest threads in Isuzu Carsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

1993 Isuzu Bighorn 3.2 V6 Petrol
We recently replaced our transmission and now when we move we have to put it into L then shift to 2nd then D. If we put it straight into D it will engage then the engine will cut out. Any help as to...

89 Trooper II gas tank leak
My gas tank leaks around the seam, rusty. I looked for a new one but there does not seem to be new tanks available anymore for this model. Anyone have a suggestion as to how I should deal with this....
2
2

98 rodeo auto transmission symptoms
Hi! I?m new. My truck has done this before but not in a long time (year or more) and now it is intermittent with seemingly no reason that I can tell. while going up or down in gears, the 2nd gear...

96 rodeo Starter
Has anyone replace their own starter in a 96 Rodeo 3.2 V6 I know in my 98 I had to have a mech do it..And he said that one was a bear..Just wondering if the 96 5 speed is as bad???
1
1

NPR Value
Does anyone know a free website to determine the value of a NPR Van?

Re: Vaihtoehto
Aurinkokunnassa planeettojen ratanopeus pienenee etäisyyden auringossa kasvaessa, koska gravitaatio heikkenee vastaavasti auringosta.(Juuri kuten aiemmin kerroin olevan tilanne myös atomien K, L,...

Vacuum Diagram
I have a 1993 Isuzu Trooper LS with a 6 cylinder. Does anyone know where I can find a diagram for the vacuum system. I'm not sure the vacuum is the problem, the engine surges between 2500 and 3500 rpm...
1
1

1998 Alternator Question
I have a 1998 Rodeo 4WD V6 3.2 Does anyone know what amp alternator is in this vehicle? Replacements are 60A 70A and 90A. Thanks, Ken ----------------------------------------------------------- Posted...

Ball Joints
UK 1998 Isuzu. Has had a rattle from nearside fron wheel area for many months particularly when going round a long right hand bend, been unable to find anything, no apparent play in steering, drive...
5
5

1999 Isuzu Trooper headlights?
Can anyone tell me who makes the headlights for a 1999 Isuzu Trooper? (Koito, Stanley, Ichikoh, etc.?) Thanks, John

Did Isuzu make a 4 cylinder 4x4 Rodeo Sport?
Or late model Amigo? I could have swore I test drove a 99 model that was a 4x4 and a 4 cylinder several years ago, but I am having a damned hard time finding one now. They all seem to be V6's. I have...
5
5

1992 trooper fuel or sensor problems
Can anyone help with this one? I am working on an Isuzu trooper 1992 with the 3.2 L DOHC V6 . It Will only run at idle. as soon as you apply the throttle it stumbles and wants to stall . After running...

’96 Rodeo EGR Valve
Fault code PO401 EGR flow insufficient. At $200.00 dollars for a new EGR valve is it possible/practical to remove the valve and clean it?
1
1

need a diagram of 2000 Isuzu Rodeo 4 cyclinder exaust system
I'm unable to locate an exaust system diagram for the 2000 Isuzu Rode with a 4 cyclinder engine, can find plenty of ones for the 6. Any help most appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Help with pulling engine of 2001 Rodeo
Does anyone know if you have to take out the transmission to remove the engine of a 2001 Isuzu Rodeo??
1
1