’96 Rodeo EGR Valve

Fault code PO401 EGR flow insufficient. At $200.00 dollars for a new EGR valve is it possible/practical to remove the valve and clean it?

Reply to
wabols

I cleaned the one on my 99 Amigo V6. More info can be found here :

You should find a great deal of info on the Planetisuzu site
but the best part - the late model Isuzu FAQ has gone away for some reason. Still a great place for info and much more active that this group.Andy

99 Amigo V6 128K

Reply to
Busman