Does anyone know anything about Trooper 3.1TD LWB Citation

Friend has one of the above for sale. I'm sorely tempted to replace my 1988 Range Rover with it. The Trooper is a 1993 model and has done 117K miles - half with the current, third owner. As a complete novice in the
Trooper stakes can you give me some pointers as to what I should look for when deciding whether or not to buy this vehicle?
Rgds Richard