How to determine Manual Transmission type?

I have a 99 rodeo with a 4 cylinder engine. I am want to know how to determine what type of manual transmission type I have., since MUA, MSG or BW models take different fluids.
Thanks in advance, Manny
look in your owner's manual... in my wife's '93 it says only the 3.2V6 got the MUA and the other two transmissions depended on which 4 banger you had
hth, Bret