How to determine which rear

Just wondering how do I determine which rear my 93 wrangler has. I'm just a new owner.

Reply to
Lovs2fly

L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

Try to id it here:

alternatively, go to your Jeep dealer and ask him to print you out theBuild Sheet (was free when I asked) which will tell you every option on yourvehicle.

Dave Milne

Get a copy of your Jeep's Build Sheet.

You can either go to your local Jeep PARTS department with a copy of your VIN or go to customer assistance with your VIN at:

you will get it e-mailed to you in a couple days. Either way it is free of charge and will tell you what all was installed on your vehicle from the factory.

Reply to
billy ray