Isuzu P'up Website/Forum/Gallery

As the proud original owner of an '83 Isuzu P'up (U.S. version), I decided to pay tribute to this great old truck by launching a website for it. I'd like to provide a way for other owners to share their
problems, tips, experiences, and photos.
The site is still under construction, but the main page and the forum are up and running. I'm still working to integrate the photo gallery into the forum, so only one login will be required.
The site is: http://www.isuzupup.com
Jack
Hey Jack! I found you! hahaha see you on the forums!
Yeah, it's me.
The forum has been really slow the last couple of weeks. Wonder if everyone everyone has lost interest...?
Jack http://www.isuzupup.com/forum /