URCM Gallery

Just added some pics of my car and im excited.

Some nice cars on there.

Liam

Reply to
Liam

bling bling! V6 mivec manual is it?

keep it jap ;) that's what i like to see :)

Reply to
Vamp

All you guys with Jap import cars, get yourselves down to Kwik save and pick up a tub of Armor All Wipes, these things will clean those damn grubby dashboards up loverly, and make the car look much nicer, I have been using these things for ages, I used to import them from the states before shops started selling em.

Reply to
Ronny

I thought all v6's were auto?

Reply to
Chet

Most, not all iirc.

Reply to
DanTXD

Seconded, i use them, they rock :) All though, you don't wanna 'show off' your jap interior do you, they all look the same, people that don't know better might think you have a civic :)

Reply to
DanTXD

v6 tiptronic, don't think i could go back to manual now, i love it.

Reply to
Liam

I've changed the formatting a bit, it now has 15 albums per page

Reply to
Ronny

"Liam" wrote

They look nice, especially in black. Didn't you have a Tigra before, with a big spoiler on it?

Reply to
fishman

er yeah, girly car :-)

Reply to
Liam

LOL LOL

SteveH's group of cars.

If he sells them all he might be able to buy something nice...

Reply to
Andy R

ITYF that if he sold them all he still wouldnt be able to buy something nice with the proceeds (c;

Douglas

Reply to
Douglas Payne

I think you'll find I've had some quite desireable classics in my time.... need to get pics of the latest car sorted, though.

Reply to
SteveH

you better be posing in burberry on em.

Reply to
Liam

Nah, I'll leave the chavster pics to Liam ;-)

Reply to
SteveH

No, go on, pose in Burberry, it'll be ruthless comedy :D

Reply to
DanTXD

Hang on, I was expecting some flaming back. What you playing at Steve??

Reply to
Andy R

Oh, could Ruth not make it along then?

-- Peter

Get Circumcised to e-mail me Raising money for the Tsunami Appeal: -

AstraVanMan

Nice black FTO, I've always liked them!

And I've finally put my own gallery up..

Reply to
DervMan