Looking for online part supplier

I need to find an online parts supplier that stocks interior parts for my '93 Trooper. What I'm looking for right now is the driver door power window
switch panel.
Any ideas?
--

Rob
Q: "What did the redneck say right before he died?"

there is at least one old thread on this item (search groups.google.com) where a fellow simply took the door switch off the door and had someone fix the connection for $10 or $20
as an alternative, search the isuzu trooper owners guild/group (itog) for recommendations for suppliers, normally you get free shipping and %15 off list price

Problem is that it's not the connection it's the plastic toggle switch itself. I had it apart long ago and can't remember exactly what was broken but it some small piece of plastic that is in side the toggle. Unfortunately, this is for the driver side window and due to the lock it is different then the rest.
--

Rob
Q: "What did the redneck say right before he died?"
Hi Guys,
Is there a group or guild for people who own Isuzu Rodeos??? Really need to locate an online supplier for parts for my Rodeo ASAP.
Garth
Try St. Charles Isuzu.