Online Parts

I need a new Radiator for a 95 C1500 5.0 V8. I'd like an exact replacement, not some 1 size fits all junk.

Any good online parts sources you folks have used?

Reply to
Michael Doyle

I just bought an O2 sensor from rockauto.com. Good pricing and super fast delivery.

Reply to
Troy Sigwing

I've had good luck with

NickySantoro

NAPA, sells Modine, $182.00 with or with out oil cooler. But then you could just go to your local NAPA dealer and pick one up.

Whitelightning

Reply to
Whitelightning

Rockauto is the best !!!! Look no further.

Reply to
curmudgeon