Looking to trade...

I have a 1994 Isuzu Trooper I'm looking to trade: 104,6xx miles 4 -wheel drive new O2S new tune-up 5 Speed Manual Tranny new exhaust body in good shape (no rust)
Gold in color runs great....
Looking to trade for a 4 cyl. front - wheel drive vehicle that looks and runs good. If interested, please reply here in the ng. I also have pics available on request. Thanks...

Oops...forgot to mention my location... :-) I'm located in the ABE, Pa. area...
*UPDATED* I have a 1994 Isuzu Trooper I'm looking to trade: 6 cyl. stock am/fm/cassette (put in new speakers) 6 speaker system. heated side-view mirrors electric side-view mirrors for adjustment and fold-in 104,6xx miles 4 -wheel drive new O2S new tune-up - (plugs, wires, oil filter) 5 Speed Manual Tranny new exhaust body in good shape (no rust) Gold in color runs great....
Looking to trade for a 4 cyl. front - wheel drive vehicle that looks and runs good. Prefferably a 4-door automatic. If interested, please reply here at the forum or by email to mdbeebe @ msn.com I also have pics available on request. Thanks...