2.6 Mitsubishi Carb to Trade

I pruchased an 84 Mikuni carb and discovered it will not fit my 86 and

87 Caravans. This is a NEW carb; hasn't been on a vehicle. I am willing to trade for a fresh rebuilt Federal emissions 2.6 carb for an 86 or 87 Caravan with the 2.6 engine OR a new carb. Remove the NOSPAM from my reply address to connect. Thanks for looking! Oh, this 84 carb fits "K" cars only, so if you have a K car, this is what you've been waiting for (hopefully). I would also consider selling the carb outright, but I really need the Caravan carb more than anything.
Reply to
CaravanGuy

maxpower