to trade

i am still looking for someone with an '02 TJ with dark slate seats that would want to trade the front two seats for my '03 dark slate "high back" seats. the "high back" seats would be great for someone over 6' tall, but at 5'10" i find them awkward. you would need to be in driving distance (ill meet you half way) so that we can both inspect each others seats before a single nut is turned. jeeps-r-us is willing to swap them out free but he wants a $600 deposit first and i just dont feel comfortable doing that. thanks!

Reply to
Nathan W. Collier

not yet, but i expect to soon.

you can kill file him, but i would recommend simply ignoring him. i dont expect his access to last to much longer anyway.

lol....thats the understatement! see

we made the move, spentone night in montana, and made the move back.

cool! how is wheeling in the bayou? my mom is from shreveport (and i was born in biloxi) so ive been down that way a few times when i was younger.

you betcha! my chat server is temporarily down but stop in at

in about 3 days, it should be up and running bythen.

Reply to
Nathan W. Collier

Yeah! Nathan ignores me by sending every free moment trying to hunt me down, complain about my posts, or try to get me booted off the Internet.

You didn't expect to chicken out and move back to NC, either. You didn't expect your losing ass to get trounced royally by Daimler Chrysler, either. But you've been dead wrong before and no doubt you'll be that way again!

What was the name of that Jeep website you have that violated their trademark and you had to give to the winners again, loser?

Reply to
The Funny Nathan Collier Parod

OFF TOPIC! OFF TOPIC! (sirens wailing)

He got you booted off one ISP,didn't he. Now you're feigning "on-topic" posts in a lame attempt to keep from violating your current ISP's TOS.

  • * * Matt Macchiarolo
Matt Macchiarolo

Wrong. You are. If you REALLY want answers to your questions (a) start new threads with them or (b) Google search the topics, pretty much everything you've asked had already been covered. Except the Jeffery-itis question, you remember, the one about the shrinking gonads when a Bronco pulls up next to you. I guess you're the only one with that affliction.

  • * * Matt Macchiarolo
Matt Macchiarolo

Reply to
L.W.(ßill)