Trooper tires

Hi all I am hoping that someone can help me. | own a 93 trooper and want to give it a much needed makeover tire wise as it presently screams "soccer mom".
Assuming I know nothing about wheels/tires how do I go about getting new low dollar wheels and the bigget most aggresive "off roady" tires I can use? p.s no pep/autozones around here. TIA
Check www.tirerack.com for a good selection at good prices.
--
Brett W. Rohlfing
snipped-for-privacy@verizon.net
Brett W. Rohlfing
snipped-for-privacy@verizon.net
You can go up to 285/75-16 or so without rubbing. If you're on factory 16" wheels, or, if you have 15" wheels, you can run something like a 31x10.50-15, and be good to go.
check out www.planetisuzoo.com www.isuzu-suvs.com http://isuzutrooper.proboards20.com
for more info