FS: 1988 TWR XJ-S 88k miles

I am an ex-pat Brit living in Ontario,Canada. I brought this car over from England last year. It is a FULL TWR XJ-S, meaning that it has ALL the mods offered by TWR & JAGUARSPORT at the time, with the one exception of the 5 speed gearbox. It had a FULL engine rebuild less than 6000 miles ago, in England by TWR technicians,(I have the bills to prove this the cost was in excess of £11000.00!). The car is right hand steering,(UK spec), is legal and road registered in Canada. I have a wrecked Left hand drive car for the conversion pieces, like dash, steering rack, emergency brake etc. The car has starfish alloys on it at the moment, because I wanted to buy a new set of tires for the TWR 16" speedline wheels that should be on the car, so it comes with 2 sets of wheels,but only 1 set of tires. I have many pictures available to anyone that wants them. My price is US$15000.00 as is, where is. Please email me off group for replies.

Reply to
Phil Morgan

Lemmesee if I got this right.

It's in Canada.

The engine rebuild was 11,000 pounds.

You seem to think it's worth US$15000.

And we have to guess what year it is?

Oh - and the steering wheel's on the wrong side.

Pass.

Happy Trails To You

Reply to
Happy Trails

Hmmmm, let me see, a piss taking American, that has no idea what I am on about! It is a 1988,(pls excuse my ommission), more car than any of your countrymen have been able to produce, and yes, the steering wheel IS on the wrong side for road use, but as you are an obvious cretin, that has no idea of track etiquette, the wheel is on the right side for the track! I am sick and tired of you flamers that think it is sooooo humorous to belittle the cars that are BEYOND your limited mental ability to comprehend!!! Do me, and the rest of this newsgroup a favour, and FLOCK OFF !!!! By the way, what is wrong with Canada??? You MUST be a Republican, most sane Americans would be LESS aggressive and ANTAGONISTIC towards one of their ALLIES!!!!!

Happy Trails!!!!

Reply to
Phil Morgan

As it happens you did mention the year in the subject line of your original post. Wasn't hard to find for those of us who read :)

If only she was still located in the UK I would be interested enough to come take a look at her.

Stu

Phil Morgan wrote:

Reply to
Stuart Buckland

Look at it this way, asshole - every post here brings renewed attention to your dipshit advert, and if you had reacted in a more positive way instead of making unwarranted and childish anti-american statements, it might have even done you some good.

It still might if, as I suspect, you must have the last word.

Happy Trails To You

Reply to
Happy Trails

I WILL DEFER TO THE ONLY SENSIBLE PERSON THAT HAS ADDED TO THIS THREAD, NAMELY Stuart Buckland, AND REPEAT HIS COMMENT THAT IF THE CAR WAS IN TH UK, THEN HE WOULD GIVE IT THE TIME OF DAY TO AT LEAST LOOK AT IT, WITHOUT ANY DERISORY COMMENT. I leave it to the majority of reasonable people that are Jaguar enthusiasts, to determine whether or not I am the dipshit, or you are, my intellectually challenged adversary. Good luck with the cancer by the way.

Reply to
Phil Morgan

Happy Trails, In addition to your assumptions about me, and my assumptions (correct perhaps?) about you, the fact remains that I HAVE THE CAR which is more than you can possibly hope to attain with your dimwitted attitude. I posted a genuine advert for sale that did NOT warrant your pisstaking response. As you obviously haven't the wherewithall to afford said offering then kindly keep your comments to yourself. Go forth and multiply, if you can you limp dicked flamer!!!!!

Reply to
Phil Morgan