X-Type Premium Alpine sound

Hi,

Have you technical information or description about Premium Alpine Sound included as option in X-Type?

Felix

Reply to
Felix

I have it in my S-Type. The controls are actually in your GPS map screen. I went to a dealer about adding DVD movies to the system. It is possible. In the trunk is an Alpine amp, sitting over an Alpine DVD player. Also in the stack is an Alpine sub-woofer amp. The total wattage is 320 watts; and the speakers in the vehicle are Alpine. The speakers are placed in the doors, and the subwoofer is in the back window deck behind the headrests. One thing worth mentioning, Felix - when I was at Tweeters discussing adding the Alpine 6 DVD changer and the control to turn my map screen into a DVD screen (along with 2 more in the headrests), the manager mentioned that Alpine badges the equipment but does not actually make it. He said the only part of the system that was truly made by Alpine is the speakers. I am unsure if that is true or not; but it was worth mentioning.

Reply to
The Grim Reaper