$60K Wrangler

Nothing like building a $60,000 wrangler and then "losing interest" before you ever off-road it. What's the term I'm looking for.... more money than sense?

Kevin_S

L.W.(ßill) Hughes III
60K and it doesn't even have a CD player?

Greg

he might be willing to part for that for 1000 extra, you know, he can't lose money and all... ;) really cool radio, I'm sure, the best there is.. heee

Paw

Reply to
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

Is that guy serious? Hahaha!

griffin

No way, can't see $60K in it.

Reply to
JimG

If I were super rich I'd probably buy it and then start a website with videos and pictures of how quickly I could destroy a $60,000 USD Jeep. It'd be a lot of fun. If I were only rich ...

Reply to
griffin

that thing is not a jeep, i have not seem one scratch,,, Lol Look like Barbie and Ken Jeep to me.

60 K ... Sure

"griffin" a écrit dans le message de news: IIICd.696042$Pl.82798@pd7tw1no...

Reply to
Patrick

All that just to get two tires on the curb. I think that really shows off the capabilities.......

Reply to
83 CJ

Just noticed it doesn't even include a hard top. Pffttt!!!! Useless up here in Canada ...

"Ya, my $100,000 CDN Jeep has to be parked for 8 months of the year. I'm cool!"

Reply to
griffin

Ha! We don't need no stinking hard tops in Canada - I was barbequing in my shorts on new years eve! Oh wait, it was -22 a week prior...nevermind.

-Brian

Reply to
Cherokee-Ltd

I was way out in the Canadian bush doing the same. The kids were wearing skirts..... It was +44 F where we were. It flash froze next day to 10 F.

Mike

Mike Romain

Lucky you guys. It's been -40C and lower with the windchill for the past week and my city just finished cleaning up a 2.5 foot snow-blizzard that hit us in under 36 hours. Weee!!!!

Reply to
griffin

Ick.

Reply to
jbjeep

Library Construction Kit ? (lck)

Sorry, I guess I'm not hip with it.

Just curious.

Reply to
JimG

Ick. Yuck! Bleaahhh.....

Reply to
jbjeep

Just a tape player?! No cd player? Never even been tested offroad?! Nick

Reply to
Nick

More money than brains HarryS

Reply to