Wrangler Rental

My wife and I will be in Charleston, SC in mid-January for about a 5 days. I was thinking of renting a 2007 Wrangler while we are there.

No Wranglers available at Hertz, Avis or Budget. Anybody know where I might be able to rent a new Wrangler in Charleston, SC?

Tom

Reply to
mabar

Try one of those online reservations services like Travelocity..

Reply to
billy ray