87 YJ Gauges.

The oil pressure gauge in my jeep doesn't work. I took the cluster apart and the gauge is an open circuit (plus is full of corrosion).

Anybody know where you can get them?

I called the dealer and they are no longer made. CJ parts are everywhere but no-one has YJ stuff.

Thanks. Charlie

Reply to
Charlie Dellacona

Try these guys

They may have a recycled part.

Earle

Reply to
Earle Horton

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

Reply to
RoyJ

Autometer's Z series looks pretty much identical to my 88 YJ's guages (black face)... there is a Z series mechanical clock check their website... might be worth looking at, I've already decided to replace all mine with the Z series once one or two start going.

Reply to
Simon Juncal

In article , Charlie Dellacona wrote: #The oil pressure gauge in my jeep doesn't work. I took #the cluster apart and the gauge is an open circuit (plus is #full of corrosion). # #Anybody know where you can get them?

Try

They seem to have a decent YJ bone yard.

I wish Specialty JeepParts was still in biz, but it seems that Mike is pretty happy working a dealership's parts counter.

/herb

Reply to
Herb Leong