A few pics

Thought I'd share a few pictures I have been fixing up.

Deep mud pit.. burned up my winch getting out!

Driver's front tire is about 12-18" off the ground. I thought I was going over!
Ramping with the old springs.
Passenger front spring, with the drive rear up on the ramp. No wonder I had to replace those springs!
Just after some new custom springs we made.
New springs do pretty good. Hope they last longer than my stockers.
Carl

89 YJ SOA. 7.5" lift, 33" tires, warn mx8084, cb, tomken bumper, ect..
Reply to
Carl

Carl did pass the time by typing:

Geoshitties isn't much for decent bandwidth. You might want to try one of the photo gallary places for posting images.

Reply to
DougW

Any suggestions on which one to try? Free is best.

Carl

Reply to
Carl

Well.... Sony's imagestation is usable by most of the users in this group but if you use Imagestation (which is a free service) someone will cry. Most everyone else has no problems. There is also shutterbug (also free)

Billy Ray

Cool, Thanks. Did you like the pics?

carl

Reply to
Carl

Try this out guys

Carl

Reply to
Carl

I thought you had really good flex going on there and I was amused to see you stuck in the mud up to your floor pan. Were you on the bottom or was the Jeep floating at that point?

PS I had no problems with the geocity site and I always enjoy seeing jeeps in action or perhaps just an fun, interesting or unusual photo. i.e.: Zoë patrolling the perimeter Caution: requires you to enter

Billy Ray

I don't think I hit the bottom. I found out later that a guy with 40's had been stuck in that pit the night before and had torn whatever ground there was to shreads.

That's a cute dog. I don't see a problem with imagestation?

Carl

Reply to
Carl

The suction from the mud underneath your jeep was probably many, many times the capacity of your winch (even doubled through a snatch block)

Zoë is my grand puppy, That was my XJ behind the gate.

I received a complaint the other day that a user was unable to view a picture link I posted because (I assume) he had never viewed an Imagestation file before.

I switched from Shutterfly to Imagestation for Jeep pix because that is what everyone else seemed to be using.

Reply to
Billy Ray

The suction from the mud underneath your jeep was probably many, many times the capacity of your winch (even doubled through a snatch block)

Zoë is my grand puppy, That was my XJ behind the gate. Zoe is an full grown American Eskimo

I received a complaint the other day that a user was unable to view a picture link I posted because (I assume) he had never viewed an Imagestation file before.

I switched from Shutterfly to Imagestation for Jeep pix because that is what everyone else seemed to be using.

Reply to
Billy Ray

and Webshots....

: > Carl : >

: >

: >> Geoshitties isn't much for decent bandwidth. You might : >> want to try one of the photo gallary places for posting : >> images. : >>

: >> -- : >> DougW : >>

: >

: >

: :

Reply to
KJ.Kate

GREAT Pics! My personal favorite is the one in the mud. I am going to show that one to my grandson in the morning, he will get a kick out of it.

Thanks for sharing :)

Reply to
KJ.Kate

I'm happy to host your images on a machine I've got here - only (possible) problem being that the machine is located in Perth, Western Australia. Still it's on a decent connection, so I don't see that as being an issue.

If there's enough demand, I'll set up a gallery system and we can have a free-for-all :)

J.

Reply to
Jason Backshall

Sounds like a good idea to me. I could then stop offending people with my Imagestation links.

Reply to
Billy Ray

Sounds good to me.

Carl

Reply to
Carl

Imagestation is free and now seems to allow guests to view the photos like it used to.

My photos are all here:

Canadian Off Road Trips Photos: Aug/01

16/02
Aug02
03
04
Trip Misc.
build
Mike

Carl wrote:

Reply to
Mike Romain

Oh, you also can post over on alt.binaries.pictures.autos.4x4 or if you can't get there then:

Mike Romain

What about the posters here that are not able, willing, or capable of viewing Imagestation pix?

Reply to
Billy Ray