LRO Show - a few pics

I was very restrained with the digital camera this time, and rather busy spending money... There are a few good pics of the 'unofficial'

101 club line-up, though :-)

I've also added a brief note on child safety and a link to the All Rover Weekend pics I put up yesterday.

Martyn

Reply to
Mother

Which club encroached on the 101 Club space? We were next door on one side, and certainly dont remember crossing the line between the two pitches, as the line was marked very definitely by 101's!!

-- Simon Isaacs

Peterborough 4x4 Club Chairman and Webmaster

3.5V8 100" Hybrid Part owner of 1976 S3 LWT, currently under restoration Suzuki SJ410 (ex-Girlfriend, at the moment......) Series 3 88" Rolling chassis...what to do next Pug 106 (offroaded once!!)
Reply to
Simon Isaacs

And who buggered up the line-up by parking that Discovery in the middle of it?

Tim Hobbs

Tim Hobbs

It was not you :-)

Martyn

Reply to
Mother

I was very tempted to put a post-it on the back saying "I'm with the big red one (oh one)" - but then Kay and Brev arrived and well...

So then I thought I'd put a post-it on saying "when I grow up I want to be a 101"

Then I realised I didn't have any post-its anyway... :-)

Martyn

Reply to
Mother

That's all right then :-)