ABS u-joints question

Are '93 XJ ABS front axle shaft u-joints the 297x or 260x type?

Thanks

Reply to
nrs

According the parts page, you have the larger of the two:

God Bless America, Bill O|||||||Omailto: snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

Reply to
L.W. (Bill) Hughes III

two:

God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O> mailto: snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

Ok, great! Thanks. This is actually on an XJ I'm considering buying. It seems to have the better factory stuff, large u-joints and NP231 transfer case. Plus a lift that uses no lift blocks in the rear.

Reply to
nrs

Has it already been converted to regular brakes?

God Bless America, Bill O|||||||Omailto: snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

L.W. (Bill) Hughes III

brakes?

God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O> mailto: snipped-for-privacy@aol.comhttp://www.billhughes.com/>

It's a '93 so it seems it should be OK. In any case I may be swapping in a D44 so I may have to get rid of the ABS anyway.

Reply to
nrs