95 XJ front axle U-joints

Wife's 95 XJ - passenger side U-joint is toast,,,, I took a look at the drivers side and it is not as bad but in need of replacement. Since I will have the BFH out I figure I will do both sides this weekend.

On jack stands and getting liberal doses of PB Blaster as of this post.

Question: I have done both sides on my 93 YJ,,,, is there any difference in the procedure on the 95 XJ?

thanks paul

Reply to
paul

L.W.(Bill) Hughes III

The procedure should be the same. The u-joints themselves are a larger size in the 95 (spicer 5-760x).

paul wrote:

Reply to
nrs