jeepsunlimited.com

Anybody know whats the story on jeepsunlimited.com. They seem to have been down for the last three days .

Thanks

Reply to
Kevin

Kevin did pass the time by typing:

Initiating server query ... Looking up IP address for domain: jeepsunlimited.com The IP address for the domain is: 65.42.106.150 Connecting to the server on standard HTTP port: 80 The port is closed, so our connection attempt was refused. Query complete.

There is something there but the web server is off-line.

Reply to
DougW

Thanks

Reply to
Kevin

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

I was just on there Friday... they have been up and down for the past month.

Reply to
JimG