To be restore

Hi I have a 1942 running Ford Jeep Willys What I need is a kind of book where could look to restore this wonder I´ll be glad to here from some body to help me about it. thanks

Reply to
Alfredo P

L.W.(ßill)

A useful reference for body repair is Chilton's Auto Body Repair, part no.

7898. Try to locate a factory service manual as well. You might also want to join the Willys Tech mailing list:
Have fun with your project!

Best regards, Dave Rose Cactus Cowboy Big Wonderful Wyoming '49 Willys Pickup (parts truck) '62 Willys Pickup 4WD 226 '98 XJ Sport O|||||||O

Reply to
cactuscowboy