WTB: Black Sailcloth top w/ tinted windows

I'm in the market for a slightly used (or new) Sailcloth top. Looking for black with tinted windows. Want to see if I can find one for a better deal before I fork out $700 on a new one. Anyone know where to get a better deal on one (new)?

Chad

69 Mach1, 93 Notch, 00 Wrangler
Reply to
Chad

I've been researching them, and here's what I've found (these are all for Dark Tan w/tinted windows, dunno if Black would be a different price), from about three weeks ago.

Quadratec: 699 AcmeJeep: 674 Trailquest: 669 XtremeTerrain: 658 Mad4WD: 619 (don't know if this includes the doorskins or not) Tops4Less: 699 JC Whitney: 699

Tirya '99 TJ Sahara

Reply to
Tirya