WANTED WILLY'S JEEP TO DRIVE AND ENJOY.

Hi- I am seeking to buy a nice restored or mint original Willy's Jeep any body style with 4 wheel drive to putt around with. I will also take a jeep with a snow plow too to use on my two driveways. I will keep it as a classic and keep it garaged. I am seeking an old Willy's Jeep that is in mint condition again. Please send pictures of your Willy's for sale to me. Thanks- Mike-

Reply to
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

You're going to plow snow with a 'classic Willy's Jeep'?

But beating the hell out of it plowing snow? Have you ever plowed? Do you realize how hard on a vehicle plowing is?

Look in MV magazine. The classified advertisements in the back of the magazine.

But if you want a plow truck, buy a plow truck. Not a (classic) Jeep.

Reply to
PeterD

Sounds like you want two Jeeps!

A classic beautiful Willys and maybe a Full Size Jeep with a plow. Good luck finding a restored or beautiful Willys Jeep. They are out there but you have to keep you eyes on the different ads. ;-)

Jeep Willys

Jeep with plow

Jeep Willys with plow

Look and you will find! ;-)

Reply to
dave AKA vwdoc1

Must be a troll; filler for a name, webtv poster, no location, etc.

As PeterD menti> Hi-

Reply to
RoyJ

Agreed. This guy is a troll. If he's not a troll, he's not worthy of owning a Jeep and we should not help him find one. He might as well ask for a classic Jeep so he can drive it off a cliff to test the suspension when it lands.

Reply to
Jo Baggs

I think he might actually be looking for TWO Jeeps, one that's a classic Willys and another that can take a plow.

Reply to
Jeff Strickland

Maybe I should ignore my parole officer and send him a pic of my Willy.

Reply to
Jeff Strickland

Reply to
PeterD