2002 KIA SPORTAGE

ANY ONE IN THE GROUP HERE NEED INFORMATION FROM ALLDATA I HAVE A SUBSCRIPTION FORM THE ON THE 2002 SPORTAGE THIS IS DAY 3 OF MY OWNERSHIP OF THIS MACHINE I LIKE IT A LOT IT HAS SOME OF ITS OWN QUIRKS ENGINE IS NOISER THAN I LIKE BUT WHAT THE HEY AS LONG AS I DONT HAVE TO PUT 500-750 BUCKS A YEAR IN TO IT FOR BULL CRAP REPAIRS

Reply to
byron devine

you wouldn't by chance have a copy of the page that shows the radio bezel. seems it's diffrent from my 2000 Sportage. the 2001 @ 2 have a 1 piece unit that doesn't have any bolts. I want to get in there to install some Ham radio equipment where the ash try is. `I need to remove the black bezel and get to the radio brackets. email me at snipped-for-privacy@juno.com, thanks

Reply to
helix