2002 kia sportage

Just want to know if any other make of rim will bolt on to a Kia Sportage. If not is it a easy to find a used set of rims in Ontario Canada? My Brother-In-Law Wants to have 2 sets, one for road, and one for offroading. What is the bolt pattern spacing sizes? The 2002 is a 15 inch rim but for some reason the 2006 is a 16 inch rim. If any one can answer these questions or if there is any used dealer in Ontario Canada on here and can help me please reply. TY

Reply to
jeepking

Check out any number of 4x4 or off-roading websites; many cater to the older Sportage as it is considered a rough-around-the-edges but fun vehicle.

As far as the 2006 having different wheel specs, it should come as no surprise. The vehicle was redesigned from the ground up and is a completely new SUV. In fact, the only thing it shares with the older model is the name.

Reply to
Tim Lapin

Will someone please explain the difference between a wheel and a rim?

Reply to
Erroneous Maximus