flasher signal breaker question

Does anyone know where the flasher signal breakers for the turning signals are located on my 96 Kia Sephia? They are not under the dashboard with the regular fuses and the fuse box near the engine doesnt have the fuse box lid which labeled it. I did buy the two shop manuals for this vehicle but didnt purchase the 3rd book which consited only of electrical stuff and was much much more costly than the other two. Can someone here help me since there is no haynes auto-shop manuals yet for this model (well...at least I cant find one yet)

Reply to
Edwin T.

Does anyone know where the flasher signal breakers for the turning signals are located on my 96 Kia Sephia? They are not under the dashboard with the regular fuses and the fuse box near the engine doesnt have the fuse box lid which labeled it. I did buy the two shop manuals for this vehicle but didnt purchase the 3rd book which consited only of electrical stuff and was much much more costly than the other two. Can someone here help me since there is no haynes auto-shop manuals yet for this model (well...at least I cant find one yet)

Reply to
Edwin T.

Check near or in the space behind/alongside the glove box.

Reply to
SDP

Reply to
Minh Nguyen

Hey dude......this site really answered my question!! Its located right above the fuse box near that module. Somewhat farther up behind all the paneling. I had no idea that Kia corp. added this site with free info on the shop manuals. Maybe all other companies should do the same? Thanks again!

Reply to
Edwin T.

The dude who answered on the later thread mentioned a kia site which gives free shop manual schematics if your a tech or if you own a kia. Which is somewhat cool since I didnt want to buy the entire electronic schematic shop book. The site is here

Supposedly its located somewhat above the fuse box but hidden behind the panel near some type of main module. Thanks for help

Reply to
Edwin T.