Optima Owner's Manual Online?

I bought my 2002 Optima used and it didn't have the manual (I discovered later). Does anyone know where I can find one to download online?

Reply to
danfowler

I hope someone can help out with this one. I'm in the same boat. I got a low mileage '03 Optima from the local Kia dealer and it was missing the manual as well. I didn't notice it missing until after I took delivery of the car. They told me tough luck unless I wanted to spend another $50 with them for an owners manual.

Reply to
Ron Cohen

Here's a link for the 2002 manual, the 2003's aren't available yet--

FerdyPooh