Broken burst proof lock

Hello all,

Driver's side (left) door lock is broken on my 1984 110. Open/close functions fine (inside and outside handles), the door can be locked/unlocked from the inside, but the key barrel just spins in the sleeve. When I took it off the door, the relevant stub of metal fell out of the lock mechanism. Is it possible to mend this, or do I have to replace the whole thing? How much is one?

Ta, Stuart

Reply to
Srtgray

I'm not sure which bit you mean, but if it's this bit: ___________ __| | --> |__ |