Clicking from injector pump on TD300

My 96 Disco has started making a clicking noise from the injector pump on TD300 engine. If I turn the engine off and restart the noise stops until I rev the engine. Engine is otherwise running normally. Have been running on 50% used veg oil.

Any thoughts please?

Reply to
Tony

YES!

The same happened to me with a 300tdi engine about a year ago. I posted about it on here, you may be able to retrieve the thread.

Have also emailled you. Get back to me.

Neil

Neil