freelander: Preheater usable as stationary heating?

Hi all,

after I got the good news at the Landrover dealer that the sounds I had heard (see news December 10) was indeed the preheater - a device I had never hear of before some here told me about it - the technician said that you could use this preheater as a stationary heating by just adding a few cables and some tiny device...

Sounds just great to me (-3°C in Berlin in the morning.....) - but: Is that true? Has anybody here ever heard about this possibility, and does this really work as well as it sounds?

Anna Klain

Reply to
Anna Klain

I can vaguely remember an article in one of the Landy magazines a while back that dealt with doing just this, sorry but I can't remember any more details.

It is possible though.

Reply to
Simon Barr