HELP Stolen land Rover

Hi All

Any help here would be gratefully received. My Son in Law has had a land rover stolen from his driveway in Wolverhampton this afternoon around 3pm. It is a IIa/III hybrid in bright Tango orange galvanised chassis Coli springs rag top No tops to doors

2.5 petrol

If anyone thinks they may have seen it please let me know . It is doubly annoying because it was not insured because there were still a few things to do for the MOT.

Reply to geoff.baxter at blueyonder.co.uk Regards

Reply to
Rudolph Hucker

"bright Tango orange"

Not to difficult to spot then!!

Having been at the receiving end of scumbag crime more times than I can count, I hope U get the old gal back, if I spot it over in Kettering, I'll let U know, and if I can castrate the current driver I will.

Reply to
ParrotCam

Thanks. I suspect its a local scum bag and has been stolen in order to get their hands on the rolling chassis. I have asked people going to Sodbury to keep a eye out for Orange bits.

Regards

Reply to
Rudolph Hucker