Stolen: Land Rover Ambulance.

It never ceases to amaze me how low these cretins can get.

Shouldn't think they've any idea how long it takes to assemble £36,000 through donations and bequests and how many hours of voluntary effort have been put into getting that land rover where it was.

I REALLY hope these guys get caught, but on the basis of previous threads I very much doubt they will be. My information is that a number of vehicles were stolen in the same Welsh valley the same night; sounds like a gang at work.

M.

Reply to
McBad

On or around Wed, 17 May 2006 18:12:32 +0100, "McBad" enlightened us thusly:

lowlifes, all of 'em. Including insurance companies:

"The team said funds had to be raised to match a shortfall in insurance."

why the f**k can't you get insurance that will actually *pay* for replacing things that get nicked?

Reply to
Austin Shackles

On or around Wed, 17 May 2006 22:54:41 +0100 (BST), "Dave Liquorice" enlightened us thusly:

yeah, right. then they'll tell you it's depreciated since you paid the premium last and they're only gonna pay out 80% of the value or something.

I've got an agreed value on the fast ford[1] - I doubt I could replace it, TBH, for the agreed value even so - they're like hens' teeth these days. but I bet if it ever comes to being a total loss for some reason, they'll dodge their way out of paying the agreed value.

[1] sierra Mk1 2800 ghia 4x4 estate, if anyone's interested.
Reply to
Austin Shackles