The most beautiful car ever ...

this website you'll find a Dutch poll about the most beautiful car ever.The Cobra seems to win; please vote for the series I :) regards,

Gerard

Gerard

On or around 21 Sep 2006 08:46:09 GMT, Gerard enlightened us thusly:

sorry...

wasn't sure if you got to click on one per screen, so I did anyway, except for the modern screen which I reckon none of them were especially pretty.

My clicks were the Bentley speed 6, Citroen DS and Aston Martin DB5

Reply to
Austin Shackles

It's in SECOND place, only 8 votes behind the Cobra! GET VOTING!!!

(Damn, I voted for the Cobra as well as the S1.)

Reply to
Dave P

In article , Dave P writes

You select the one you want (from all the screens) then put name and email in at the end. Series I is still second.

I'm surprised the Duesenberg SSJ didn't score higher - I've always thought it encapsulated the best of design in that era.

Regards,

Simonm.

Reply to
SpamTrapSeeSig

I always fancied a Super 7, but somehow ended up buying a Series 1 ... not sure why, somehow. I sold the Series 1 many years ago but still hanker after one of those nice Lotus cars. No more impractical than a restored Series 1 :)

Reply to
Duracell Bunny

In article , Duracell Bunny writes

Um, because you can put logs and sheep in the back of a Series, but not a Seven (as it hasn't really got room for a single sheep, let alone several)?

I beg to differ slightly although I know what you mean. I've a soft spot for them too.

Regards,

Simonm.

Reply to
SpamTrapSeeSig

Have you ever sat in one Karen? its just like putting on suit ( tight suit me being a fat b*st*rd) everything seems to fit around you its hard not to want one Derek

Reply to
Derek

Hee Gerard, jij hier? :-)

Met groet, Hans de Ruiter (v>

On this website you'll find a Dutch poll about the most beautiful car ever.> The Cobra seems to win; please vote for the series I :)>

Reply to
Hans de Ruiter

Hee Gerard, jij hier? :-)

Met groet, Hans de Ruiter (v>

On this website you'll find a Dutch poll about the most beautiful car ever.> The Cobra seems to win; please vote for the series I :)>

Reply to
Hans de Ruiter

No, sadly I haven't. I'm sure it's an impractical car to own, but the bling & drool factor are there for me. I'm easily satisfied these days. And no, I'm not fat (I'm still a runner & cyclist when I have time) so if it's a tight fit, no problem.

Reply to
Duracell Bunny