Which roof bars do i need?

I have a 04 Landmark Discovery, does anybody know if these are T-profile fittings for the thule roof bars?

thanks in advance

Reply to
allnewtonyg

I suspect you're confusing Thule's Aero cross bars which have a T-track with LandRover's roof rails. These narurally don't have a T-Track.

I've got a Landmark 04 Disco (non -Aero type roof rails) and the standard Thule Bar Mount kit works fine, using mine with Thule's aluminium Aero cross bars.

Reply to
Darren Griffin - PocketGPSWorld.Com

Thanks for the reply Darren.

i got it sorted yesterday at Halford's and they are fitt>> I have a 04 Landmark Discovery, does anybody know if these are

Reply to
allnewtonyg