Discovery roof bars

I have been offered a reasonably priced v8 ES Disco, but one of the roof bars is bent on it - how do you change em? is it a roof limning off jobbie - if it is I would have to take it to a garage as I know for a fact I'd never get it back on! T.I.A.

Reply to
StaffBull

On or around Sun, 26 Dec 2004 22:05:26 -0000, "StaffBull" enlightened us thusly:

's character, that is. leave it alone.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

good way of looking at it !!!! and it is cheap 97(P) 100K ES auto £4000, nice set of stainless side steps too !!!

Reply to
StaffBull