Roof Bars

Can I get Peugeot Roof bars for a 206 anywhere other than a Peugeot dealer?

Is it possible to rent the storage boxes (do they have a name) for the roof?

Got a two week hol in France coming up and not much luggage space for three.

Reply to
Trevor Appleton

roof bars.........halfrauds do some.......... go for the most expensive personally i just bought them all and reuse every year

Reply to
Mindwipe

I know a friend of mine looked into hiring a roof box and also the fittings for his car at the time (a Nissan Micra). I can't remember details, but I remember him not bothering as it was not much less to rent than to buy.

Neil

Reply to
Neil D

Don't forget to take it off whilst you are down there. Roof boxes really hit fuel economy.

Bob

Reply to
Bob Minchin