wiring in twin batteries

Hello all,

I need to wire in a twin battery set up, not in a Land Rover, with a master switch (off, bat1, bat2, both) anyone aware of the wiring set up?

TIA

Dave

Reply to
Dave R

If you have the switch already it should be fairly self explanitory, otherwise perhaps you should get someone else there to do it as it could be very interesting if you get it wrong and you WILL damage something with 100s of amps flowing. Without details of the switch in question, the batteries or even the vehicle you will find it impossible for anyone to help you over the net.

Regards

William MacLeod

Reply to
willie

...and Dave R spake unto the tribes of Usenet, saying...

Would this be a boaty type of "not a Land Rover"? In which case I may have a diagram or three.

Reply to
Richard Brookman

Yes, it's been so long since I did it, I can't remember, and i'd rather spend my thinking time now rather than when i'm sat in the back of the boat racking my brain

Reply to
Dave R

Hi,

Try this link

Regards Greg

Reply to
Greg_False

cheers, I had remembered how to do it this morning so I'm sorted now. Just wanted to be sure before I set fire to a customers boat

Dave

Reply to
Dave R