Wot no leaks?

Can't believe it, my new 90 doesn't leak a drop of rain, it has absolutely p*ssed down today and not a drop of water inside from the sunroof or door tops. The brand new 110 I had leaked and yet this one is 17 years old!!!

Bloody marvellous :-)

Reply to
Andy

rubbish Andy you just parked it the wrong way turn it round immediately :-) found where the leak from the alpine light is on Miles so thats coming out once the sun shines a bit .Not having me nice new sparkly boot floor gettin wet Derek Miles 300TDi Disco Kato 200TDi Disco ( sale on Landybitz )

Reply to
Derek

hhehehehe - madness was that rain then.

Reply to
Nige

Ages ago, after consuming prodigious quantities of weed, I (being skint at the time) rode my bike home in the pouring rain, cursing the weather all the way. On getting home I found I was bone dry and there was no rain.

I strongly suspect you have experienced something similar. Has anyone else noticed the rain, and if so, has anyone else noticed the anyone else who noticed the rain?

Reply to
Ian Rawlings

LOL!

On the contrary, the way I park it on my drive means the front bit of the roof is almost level so water sits on it all round the sunroof seals, got in to move it and expected a shower but nothing.

Doesn't leak any oil either, this must be some sort of record.

Reply to
Andy

Heh, no, certainly just pot, and a touch of homebrew, it was a bloody cold night and I think the cold air on my skin whilel I rode the bike plus the sensitivity that you get from heavy stoning made me feel like it was water.

I never really did much of stuff like Acid, plenty of mushrooms though as they were free, although I got chased out of a forest once where I was knicking firewood, the bloody trees didn't like it and hounded me out! No idea why as it was all dead wood but I didn't stop to ask.. Shrooms were ace.

Reply to
Ian Rawlings

Are you sure it's a Land Rover? ;-)

Reply to
John Williamson

I once was making my way home in Leeds on a snowy night and fell asleep in the middle of a crossroads near my house, in a foot of snow. Some mates found me later and walked me home quite safe. No smoke or acid, just eleventy pints of Mr Tetley's finest. Amazing, the internal heating capacity of alcohol.

Reply to
Rich B

Yeah I feel almost cheated... never been high on owt unnatural and the 110 has moments of leakyness, normally linked to rain. Have fallen asleep on a market stall stand in the middle of town , was a very comfy Beer bed.

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

Tsk, and what's un-natural about mushrooms? You can even make a hallucinogenic omelette with them! Not done them in ages and don't intend to, strange how the desire passes.

I may be camping quite soon, and haven't been camping since I was a kid, so might take some liquid blankets just in case I can't sleep too well.

Blasted clocks going forwards, half asleep.

Reply to
Ian Rawlings

On or around Sat, 29 Mar 2008 19:54:02 +0000, Ian Rawlings enlightened us thusly:

They started growing on the school playing field when I were a lad... which a few people took note of :-)

Reply to
Austin Shackles

In message , Andy writes

Nope - just means it's empty.