1999 ES300 DRIVER WINDOW CABLE SNAPPED!

My driver window cable snapped, yet my motor still works. Can the cable be replaced individually, or must I also replace related components? Any suggestions on a tutorial for cable replacement?

Reply to
caviterruptor

The power window motor and regulator does not have a drive cable on your car.

You will have to remove the inner door panel to see what is going on. Go to

and register your car, then look at the online repair manual. Look under body, then interior, then door glass and regulator for a schematic on how to remove the inner door panel if you have not removed one before.

Reply to
Ray O