driver side window

my driver side window doesnt work right. it goes down fast and smooth but when going up it gets to about half closed and gets very slow and looks like its going to slip off track. i took the door pannel off and the plastic insulation and cant find anything wrong or damaged and one time i used WD-40 to lube up the weather stripping where the window slides and it worked great for like 30minutes lol. anyone know how to fix this issue.

Reply to
91NYmax

Use lithium grease as it is high temperature and will not run off. The WD-40 just makes the thing stick worse after a few minutes. Be sure to grease both the track and the rubber guides. Mine goes about two years before I have to do it again.

91NYmax wrote:

Reply to
Jon Smith