2004 ES 330 English Owner's Manual Required

Hi there, I recently acquired a used 2004 ES 330 overseas; unfortunately, the owner manual isn't in English! I've asked my Lexus dealer for help, but they seem to be having some problem getting it for me!!

I've considered joining the Lexus Owner's Club online officially so I can access the online PDF version of the same - unfortunately I cannot seem to get around the issue that Lexus seems to localize even its online content & doesn't allow access to the US site without a local VIN & address!!!

Is there any help possible here? I'm still a li'l lost on a lot of my new car's functions... and the foreign language manual I have is of no help to an expatriate like me!!

TIA

Reply to
FirstLex

Although you have to have a U.S. VIN to join the on line Lexus Owner's Club, once you are registered, you can view any lexus information. In other words, find someone with a Lexus who isn't registered and use their VIN. Your local Lexus dealer can have your VIN added to the local database so you have warranty coverage and vehicle information available.

Reply to
Ray O

Try Ebay here is one link

Ice