Re: Best Tires for 1997 LS400 in Florida?

Why is that so? Lexus do not make the tires.

Also, the Michelin LTX is for a SUV, not a sedan.

===========>BuckShot LeFunk >=>1998 LS 400 >1999 E320 4-Matic > > > >New Owner wrote: >> Michelin LTX M/S >> Check local prices, then check price from your Lexus dealership, if within >> $50~75 difference for the set I'd get 'em from Lexus. You're all going to >> think I'm nuts, but my experience is a set of Michelins from NTB are not >> the same as a set of the same tires from Lexus. >> >> >> >> >>>Looking for suggestions on best replacement tires. Criteria are: >>> >>>1. wet and dry stopping ability >>>2. ride comfort >>>3. quiet >>> >>>Price not a major concern. >> >>
Reply to
Viperkiller

On my LS400 I have switched from the original Dunlops to Falken ZE512. The handling is much better than the OEM tyres in both wet and dry conditions. Ride is fine. They stop very well in both wet and dry. On rough surfaces however, they are very slightly noisier IMO. They were also considerably cheaper.

Reply to
Telephoneman