active headlights

Does anyone have anything good or bad to say about the active headlights on the 2004 330X?

Do they help on unlit back roads?

Thanks, EG

Reply to
egilson

It is nice to have, but I could live without it.

Reply to
mike

Yeah, but could I? I'm undoubtedly much older than you.

egilson

Reply to
cwcohn

First of all, it's "RX 330", not "330X".

And no they don't "help on unlit back roads". Ever heard of HID's? The "smart headlights" works in conjunction with the steering wheel to aid in the direction of where you're heading quicker, sort of like to eliminate front blind spots. If you have cash to spend then get it but you will probably never need it.

Reply to
Frusz Knemm