Good or BAd

I was looking into picking up a motor to tinker with and maybe build up for an upcoming project. The wife decided she likes my mustang but I don't WANT her to like it...so I have decided to put one together for her for next summer. I have the chance to pick up a complete engine from a 73 mach 1. It is a 351C....my question is...is this a good engine to refurb---I do not want anything crazy, I just want to put it back original..(no mods)...Like i said--it's complete..no tranny though! 2nd question: If i decide to take it, how much of a headache would it be to drop into a stang 79-93..any major things I need to know about before I do this.

What are your thoughts almighty GURU's

Thanks Rick

Reply to
Rick

Get a 351W. More aftermarket parts and you don't have to wind'em up as much to get them to perform. It's a better street motor. Now if I were bracket racing or road racing ad the block was cheap. hell ya. The Cleveland is meant for high revvin action! The Windsor would be easier to drop in the Fox body as it's narrower than the C block.

Reply to
Scott Williams

And buy the 351C too and store it in the garage for 'a rainy day.'

:)

Steve

Scott Williams wrote:

Reply to