alternator replacement fiat punto

anyone give me any tips before i attempt to replace the alternator on my fiat punto 1.7turbo diesel? been told by the fiat dealership its an absolute bitch, but they woudln`t elaberate (typical crappy fiat service really, hence why i do it myself now) its sat between the engine block and bulkhead under the turbo, so it looks kinda cramped. Is that all they were talking about or is there something more ominous lurking........

cheers in advance guys,

Nick C landrover series 2a `67 Punto TDS `95 (landrover breaks alot but costs nothing to fix and is easy to work on, punto breaks hardly ever but costs and arm and a leg...)

Reply to
Nick C